I informed he seller they weren't orig and he didn't care.
He sent a nasty response.

I reported it to ebay as fraudulent.

So?I?bid?$1?on?his?buy?it?now.

(Let's do this to the sellers that are ruining ebay!)

michael

*since ebay prohibits interference, i had occassionally
written..........CONGRATS.? beautiful piece.? i would have bid, but i do not
bid on reprints.? :)