Jeff

out of curiosity.. do you think Portal posters were printed in the last 15 years??

Rich

At 04:23 PM 7/10/2009, wise1...@aol.com wrote:
I don't believe him.
Whenever i question a high price I've never had
a single seller admit he's wrong and it will never sell
for what he wants.
That seller has other items at outrageous prices
that also will never sell. And we keep seeing them over and over
never listed for a $1 less.