From: Todd Feiertag <toddfeier...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] is this real or memorex?
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 10:37 AM

#yiv884387743 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv884387743 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Andrea,
I had one of these a few years ago and sold it to a dealer in the UK.
If it's 27x41, there's a very good chance it's the real thing.
Best,
Todd

Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:16:48 -0400
From: eccen...@mac.com
Subject: [MOPO] is this real or memorex?
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Marijuana Propaganda. "Devil's Harvest" Vintage Poster - eBay (item
280371465251 end time Jul-20-09 14:40:17 PDT)

This person has 1 feedback.  I'm not going near this one, but I really want to.
 I so love this poster....

Andrea
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com