Just my view as a pro that i was asked for.
I don't mean to drive anyone away but don't try and tell
me what a great deal you have when you are over-priced!
And I checked out your online store and other ebay prices.
Since you are so touchy i won't comment.
Perhaps, with your 25 years, you are living in the past?
I only have about 20 years of experience.
(And get paid $300 an hour for my appraisals from insurance companies,
law firms and businessmen)