MoPo,

Hard to sit stay quiet while one of our more respected members sits in the
cross hairs.

Just want to second everyone's support for Channing. I'm there, too. 100%.

James Richard's post pretty much says it all. Kudos there. (Nice to have
another "JR" back on MoPo. I suspect some would disagree.)

Also it's outstanding to see Fred chiming in. More input please!

One good thing resulted out of this wise1too thingy: it got some lurkers off
their asses to contribute again after being silent for a year or so.  (I
speak only of myself.)

Hang in there Channing!

pj Angel
www.bigtownfilmposters.us