Quasi-grailic, semi-grailic, or equi-grailic?

Kirby McDaniel
www.movieart.net

On Aug 9, 2009, at 11:33 PM, Paul J Angel wrote:

Hard to pick one. So I'll pick two.

Diplomaniacs with W&W
It's a Gift with WC Fields

Both Grails of Holiness.

pj

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 8:13 PM, McDaniel Kirby POP <ki...@movieart.net> wrote:
I would like to have the U.S. six sheet from WHOOPEE!

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters
P.O. Box 4419
Austin TX 78765-4419
512 479 6680  www.movieart.net
mobile 512 589 5112

On Aug 9, 2009, at 1:57 PM, rixpost...@aol.com wrote:

Thought I'd steer this back to the realm of poster reality. I had my fill of priests as an altar boy, generally I don't trust lawyers and I've been married so many years that I'd rather discuss posters (they've always been a nice escape in the past). The knee-jerk reaction to this question is obviously Metropolis or Frankenstein---something from the top of the list of posters that realized the highest price in auction. Of course I'm talking about the cost of the desired poster being prohibitively high--but also its scarcity on the market. I think my "dream" poster would be an original Public Enemy US one sheet. I know I'll never have one. Hey, I don't even know if one exists.... (I've actually heard a rumor over the years about a certain long time collector who has one in his collection...but that's just a rumor). I realize that a Public Enemy one sheet would be worth over 50 grand, but I'm not really talking about the money here. I'm talking about the passion for the piece. I'm sure every collector has that one poster that they've always wanted, but know unless they win the lottery AND they're lucky enough to stumble upon it...alas, it will never be theirs. Does anyone else out there have a poster like my Public Enemy one sheet?