From: Toochis Morin <fly...@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT: Graphic film clip spreads virally from the U.K.
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 4:44 AM

I agree.  I got rear-ended by a guy texting.  He was such a jerk too. The
collision caused my head to bang against the headrest and I was very nauseous.
He had the nerve to say I was faking.  I was at  a complete stop.  I could see
him texting through my rear view mirror and I honked but he didn't even look up.