From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of David
Lieberman
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:01
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Fake Horror Lobby Cards AND posters

I've actually heard about it too from a few different sources.....but I have
no first hand knowledge....and I am VERY surprised that those who do have
first hand knowledge have not spoken up about it because they are members of
this forum.

I see no reason for not discussing it.

David Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com <http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/>  | 15721 N. Greenway
Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.
Only.

  _____