I'm still not sure what Bruce and several others mean when they want to know
where the sale came from.  I will offer what I have gleaned from the
records.

Magid v. Haggard

According to the lawsuit, Magid traded 20 original lobby cards to Haggard in
exchange for 9 pieces.  Magid is alleging that the nine lobby cards
exchanged were fake.  This appears to be a private exchange.

Gresham v. Haggard, et al

According to the complaint, Gresham and Haggard became very close friends,
even traveling together on family outings.  There are a number of checks and
money order receipts attached to the complaint as Exhibit A.  There were 14
canceled checks made payable to Kerry Haggard and one made payable to Geneva
Haggard.  Since the checks were made to an individual, and since they had
become such close friends, we would assume that this was again a private
exchange.  These could also have gone through eBay but very doubtful.  There
were two additional canceled checks:  one check was made payable to Heritage
Auction and the other to Ralph De Luca which could be either private or
through eBay.  Obviously, the one to Heritage was through their auction.

As Todd stated, there are numerous others that will soon come to light.
These may more likely be through eBay.

Sue

  _____