Hello MOPO

I appreciate that I don't post very often.

This issue is certainly and undeniably of great importance to the hobby, but I
also believe that it's an opportunity for people with other agendas and
frankly, chips on their shoulders,  to cause mischief and stir things up.

I've seen some posts over the last few days that were rather .... hot and
heavy.

And also, those that were wise and tempered.

Let's not get too gung-ho before all the evidence and information is before us.

Kind regards

Shelly

Save time by using Hotmail to access your other email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/