From: Tom Martin <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Question re: a Package Returned from Italy
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 6:05 PM

by the way Folks My dads name is Thomas Marotta. from new York.....  and My exs
family on moms side is sicilian
and lives in Howard beach new YORK and they own a Funeral parlor.....
and she was from Detroit originally.. ..
plus my moms granmother was  named Filamina from Italy...

so I have  quite a bit of Italian Blood on both sides.......  like it or not....

Plus some scottish and portugeses...