For a second there, when I saw the URL of the auction you linked to, I
thought you meant that *WE* had made one of our ultra-rare typos, and my
blood froze. After all, the 872 title cards and scene cards are one of the
very best offerings of lobby cards we have ever had (and around half are *both
high grade AND completely unrestored*), and I was saddened to think they had
been marred by a silly typo.

It wasn't until I clicked on the auction itself (rather than use your link,
I instead went to the entire auction gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
and
I found the item, and lo and behold, it was the printer who made the error!

Please be more careful how you point out such errors in the future. My heart
can only take so much excitement!

Bruce Hershenson (and the 22 other members of the eMoviePoster.com team)
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
website: http://www.emovieposter.com    e-mail: m...@emovieposter.com
our auctions: http://auctions.emovieposter.com