Good idea. Of course I should be sure to get it "authenticated" after I have
it properly recreated (I mean, *"restored"*).

But then I would no longer have 872 title cards and scene cards in this
week's offerings of lobby cards (I would have 871) and all the advertising I
have done to this point would be mis-representation, and I would likely be
hit with several lawsuits from collectors feeling I had deceived them.

What to do, what to do? I would say the best thing any collector or dealer
could do would be to go to the entire auction gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
and
see these great (and now controversial) lobby cards for themselves!
Bruce Hershenson (and the 22 other members of the eMoviePoster.com team)
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
website: http://www.emovieposter.com    e-mail: m...@emovieposter.com
our auctions: http://auctions.emovieposter.com