Pretty sad - even in his report he slams the competition restorers more than he
takes blame for messing this authentication up.

Wonder when the auction for John Davis' "ife" will start?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Evans
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Dracula - Update

  Poster Mountain updated, can't access all of it...

  Dracula 1931

  status: fake

  **REPRODUCTION** Entirely different type of fake poster, which, due to the
dissimilarities to all of the other fakes we have uncovered, this one fooled us
until we ...

  This reproduction poster has been "linen backed" and restored by an unknown
restorer with great attention paid restoratively to make this poster appear
authentic. The ...

  2009-09-30 16:22:45