Hello all,

   I wanted to clarify a remark I made in my past email regarding Bruce. I used
the example of the rumor that was started about him years ago to exemplify how
many times people hear something and jump on the bandwagon as though it was
true without having any knowledge of the situation. Also, tar and feathering
someone before all the facts have come out.  That happens alot in our hobby.
As many of you know, I have considered Bruce a friend for many years. I have
known him to be a hardworking and upstanding person. My dealings with him have
always been great and he has always been honorable. I have defended his
position many times on this group and off list, when I felt he was being judged
unfairly.   I have received emails off list chastizing me for that defense. I
could care less what people think. I believe what I believe and don't follow
innuendos.

     I have often felt that sometimes when you are at the top of the heap, you
take alot of heat from others, whether sour grapes or mean spiritedness. We
have our share of Bruce detractors right here on this group. I have said it
many times, that I think Bruce is a large part of why our hobby has become so
successfull and that we owe him a debt of gratitude for making all our
collections more valuable.

   If I did not make it clear in my previous post, I want to categorically
state that I have never believed the rumors about Bruce. Someone only a couple
of weeks ago brought that up again, for the umpteenth time, and then tried to
back out of it when Bruce responded to it, stating it was meant to be about a
female art dealer even though they clearly said in their post, "his" father in
law. Part of the reason I don't post as much as I use to on this group is all
the "cattiness" that goes one (and they say women are the gossipers).

   So, I did want to make that clear. As I said, I have my own opinions and
feelings about the current state of these fake posters. But, I dont' feel it is
my place to say negative things and call someone out in pulbic until they have
had their day. That's it.

Sue

www.holllywoodposterframes.com