  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fw: Question: Love Me Tender Elvis Lobby cards

  But doesn't this just mean only one card has surfaced so far?

  There is a myth that cards were printed all at one time, and that clearly was
never true. Not only have I seen different cards with clearly different
printing that were clearly both first release, but the small print at the
bottom varies widely, indicating there were likely lots of regional printers.
After all, why print a ton of cards in Los Angeles and pay to ship them to
exchanges all over the country, when they could be printed in each region and
save a lot on shipping?

  Bruce

  On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 5:35 PM, JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia