I would say Phil is likely one of the few people who probably has seen more
silent posters than I have, so I can only add a little to what he said.

There were a LOT of 1910s posters that measured 28 x 42 exactly, and I have
encountered a few that measure odd sizes. I have seen a lesser number from
the 1920s, but I have seen some. There was really not much of a standard on
printing sizes until the early 1930s.

Phil is dead right about six-sheets (and 3-sheets too). People think of them
as 81 x 81 and 41 x 81, but actually they measured all over the place. The
smallest were from Warner Bros in the 1930s, which in the 1930s often
measured around 41 x 75, and 75 x 81, no doubt one of their cost cutting
measures in the depression.

Better than measurements with silent posters is to look for indications of
trimming anywhere, and to measure the distance between foldlines (which
almost always should be uniform).

Of course the best of all is to find an image of another example of the
poster, but all too many of these seem to be "one of's", so that is not
possible.

Bruce