I agree with David that the Star Wars posters may well have been printed
"after hours" from the original plates.

But I have never seen a single minty white insert or lobby card that appears
to have been printed this way.

All the ones I have seen was clearly copied from an original, resulting in a
loss of print quality.

Show me one insert on the weird paper stock that was only used for minty
whites that has print quality that matches the original. Send it to me, and
I will run great images of it in my club.

Bruce