We get lots of emails every day.....some are worth sharing! We just
received this one:

Hello,

I'm writing to you in the hope that you may be able to answer a  question
about lobby card authentication for me. I found your contact  information
through some ebay listings. I hope it's okay that I'm writing  with an
unrelated question.

About five years ago a friend gave me a lobby card from the 1931  Dracula
movie that he claimed was original. I've recently considered  selling this
but I'm suspicious that it might be a reproduction and not  actually an
original. My only clue to work with is the "kodak" stamp on  the back of the
card's paper. The embossed stamp mark suggests to me that  it's probably a fake
or reproduction. Is this an indication that my card  is fake, or do you
believe it might not rule out the possibility that it  is, in fact, an original?

Thank you for your time and any information you can give  me.

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  |  15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az  85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters  | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.
_Our  Facebook  Page_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall)