I wonder if the guy's "lobby" card is 8" x 10"?
John W

________________________________
From: David Lieberman <dli...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 7:11:32 PM
Subject: [MOPO] 1931 Dracula Lobby Card

We get lots of emails every day.....some are worth sharing! We just received
this one:

Hello,

I'm writing to you in the hope that you may be able to answer a question about
lobby card authentication for me. I found your contact information through some
ebay listings. I hope it's okay that I'm writing with an unrelated question.

About five years ago a friend gave me a lobby card from the 1931 Dracula movie
that he claimed was original. I've recently considered selling this but I'm
suspicious that it might be a reproduction and not actually an original. My
only clue to work with is the "kodak" stamp on the back of the card's paper.
The embossed stamp mark suggests to me that it's probably a fake or
reproduction. Is this an indication that my card is fake, or do you believe it
might not rule out the possibility that it is, in fact, an original?

Thank you for your time and any information you can give me.

David LiebermanCineMasterpieces.com
| 15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters|602 309 0500| Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.
Our Facebook Page
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com