  From: pj angel
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 12:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Soupy Sales gets his last pie in the face at 83

        Damn! How sad!

        Soupy was part of my childhood, for sure.

        The Top 5: Captain Kangaroo, Howdy Doodie, Mr. Peepers, Sky King (Penny
was HOT!), and Soupy.

        "Sales recently fell backstage at a local Emmy awards show in New York
and developed serious ailments after that, Dver said."

        I knew it! Most modern TV shows are un-healthy and can kill you.

        pj

        --- On Fri, 10/23/09, Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>