That's a BEAUTY!

Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Ressler
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 3:37 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] FS PLUTO'S CHRISTMAS TREE Original 1952 1-Sheet For Sale

        Hi MOPO Folks,

        I'm a bit out of touch with the poster world in recent times and had
nearly 2,000 unread MOPO messages when I logged in to my account! It has been
years since I have posted here but I wanted to bring some attention to this
poster, as normal exposure and views on eBay these days for almost anything I
list seems to be severely lacking. Does anybody go there to shop anymore??

http://cgi.ebay.com/1952-Disney-Cartoon-1-Sheet-PLUTOS-CHRISTMAS-TREE_W0QQitemZ130340784046QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e58ea87ae

        I acquired this poster over 15 years ago from Chris DeMaio (Carl's son)
when he was an active seller, and have a fair amount more invested in it than
my buy-it-now price. It is scarcer than most would realize. It has some
insignificant border trim (from my perspective -- if this is an issue with
anyone, obviously this is not the poster for you), but my buy-it-now price is
$1K less than I paid for another copy of the same poster at Heritage a few
years ago, and my opening bid is $2K less. I can't get any closer to giving the
poster away than that. I must admit that I am more than a bit gun-shy as far as
this hobby is concerned these days. If the poster is of any interest to someone
out there, I highly recommend placing at least a minimum bid on this item well
before the auction ends. I unfortunately must limit the auction to U.S. bidders
only, due to the inability to purchase adequate insurance through the USPS for
this item.

        I would guess that most people here are not familiar with me, but I
have been involved in collecting and selling film posters to one degree or
another since the mid-1980s, and have dealt with most every prominent U.S.
seller over the years. If you are giving this item some consideration, please
bid with confidence.

        Dave