yes folks, Bruce did indeed email me Thursday night after the auction and said he believed it was a fake

I had actually inquired humorously about the piece and it caused Bruce to look at the item.

I've seen some of these fakes.. they are very talented pieces, so it doesn't surprise me that people have been fooled by them especially considering that in many cases, most people have never seen original posters on these titles.

I applaud Bruce for coming forth right away, just as I applaud others who have made similar mistakes

Rich