From: David Lieberman
Sent: Nov 30, 2009 12:54 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] real Woodstock posters

healthy discussion!

Thank you Andy Neal for the support.

and thank you Ron Moore for your level headed opinion.

and I really do appreciate the input from Kirby and Freeman.

and Bruce, we aren't saying "theater used"......we are saying "for promotional display/use".

and again.....if any evidence surfaces proving it not to be authentic, I'll gladly pull it. Not a big deal.

If I didn't think it was real, I wouldn't try and sell it as real. Period. Anyone who thinks I would do otherwise is just flat out wrong.

and wow.......gotta love the suspicious cynics......those who always think the worst. My bashers!!...."underhanded and unscrupulous"...ha!...those ryan boys (are they brothers james and rick?....makes sense if they are) really are a jealous pair aren't they? Creating lies about me to get his/their point across is just pathetic. The day I start worrying about anything he/they say will be the day he/they can sell a poster for more than 50 bucks.

and there is NOT a lot of money at stake here for me. I stand to make about a hundred bucks (whoopeee!) if I sell this one...and again I don't expect to sell it...(I only have this one...no more).  It was consigned to us by a long time client, a very advanced collector.....who also happens to think it is authentic. We only do on site consignment for items worth $500 or more, so we just agreed to do this one as a favor to him as he usually sends in very hi end items for consignment...not like this poster.

and thank you for mentioning the child rearing ability of my father, whom I played golf with this past weekend. I'll forward the message to him as I know he will be amused that his parenting skills are being vilified on an internet message board by some anonymous bozo.

and as for the infamous line in my listings:

"These can be very difficult to find in any condition! A long time can go by without one of these coming up for sale"

the only reason........and I really mean the ONLY reason that I still keep that in there is that I know it just irritates the hell out of those who hate me. :)

David Lieberman

CineMasterpieces.com
| 15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters
| 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.

Our Facebook Page

Kevin Conway
Conway's Vintage Treasures
www.CVTreasures.com