Hi Kevin!

Didn't mean to cause you to become "unsettled", but if you are....so be  it.

I really do think its authentic.......if I didn't, I wouldn't have started
this topic on mopo in the first place and I would definitely not try to
sell it.  It is not in my nature to try and "pull one over" on
someone.......I'm just not  wired that way, despite what some of my critics
like to say.

I'm obviously not afraid of a little criticism and controversy......but
honestly I see absolutely nothing wrong with trying to sell a poster if I
truly  believe it is authentic.

one of the things no one has really addressed is the presence of the bottom
 credits, and how they differ completely from the photo style one sheet.
Would a  bootlegger/faker go to all that trouble to create his own style
credits?  Also note that there is no R ratings box on it and it has no nss
paragraph or  number.

and Rich I luv ya but sheesh!!! enough about the vertigo poster
already!....from day one, minute one I always said I thought it was faded....as
 soon
as I saw it. Someone with more experience than me told me it might not be
faded, that some were printed that color.....so I went with it.......fully
describing that it may be faded...........but only after the uproar here I
changed it to say it was definitely faded.

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  | 15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 --  Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309  0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.

_Our  Facebook Page_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall)

In a message dated 11/30/2009 11:33:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,