  From: rixpost...@aol.com
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 6:14 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] Really FAKE Woodstock posters

  Hey, Dave,

    You're starting to sound like Fredric March at the end of "Inherit The
Wind"--- frantically clinging on to your belief that these fake posters are
real-----as if your whole existence rides on that fact...
    We all know a lot of MONEY certainly is at stake. Hey, you might have a
roll of 50 of those suckers in your inventory. You're just as stubborn with
this situation as you were with the Vertigo one sheet a few months ago---kind
of like Fredric March rattling off the names of the books of the Bible as his
sanity implodes.
  You can create your own reality if you want about the authenticity of these
one sheets--or your rolled Cool Hand Luke one sheet--or your rolled Yellow
Submarine one sheets.  The problem is-----the reality you create could very
well affect a lot of unsuspecting buyers who put their faith in you as some
kind of movie poster "expert".  You've made it clear as day in your posts that
you're no expert when it comes to movie posters. You can rattle off some
trumped up facts about the Woodstock one sheets being real (honestly, it's
getting to sound a little too much like Fredric March rattling off the names of
the books of the Bible---kind of scary).
  Welcome to Movie Poster 1984---wrong is right + bad is good + fake is real....
                                                                        Rick
  Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com