JR

it doesn't change anything. the reality is that a core of people knew the whole story, but because Jaime had yet to make the right decision and elocute none of us could reveal much information so as not to jeopardize the cases of people who have filed lawsuits and those who will file lawsuits.

None of us who posted are anonymous people and while I understand how some people need to have all the facts to make judgements on information, the reality is that other people are like old maids in a sewing circle and only wanted the info so they could gossip.

Why anyone thinks that people like myself, Sean, Bruce etc would engage in commentary without the facts however escapes me. I'm not interested in gossip as it's just a fool's game. We had the facts that we said we had and we said the facts could not be revealed until the proper time so as to allow lawsuits to take a natural course and so "gossip" could not muddy the water for people who were damaged parties.

As I said then, did you really think we fellows would engage in lies that could make any of us liable for damages to anyone else??
You have to be kidding if you think yes.

Another way to look at it.. we had facts that we all felt it was not necessary for everyone to have until the appropriate time. The appropriate time is now and so now you all have the information needed.

Thankfully Jaime's co-operation will go a very long way to helping a number of burned collectors get a certain level of justice and also hopefully the major culprit in the forgery scam will now be able to be held fully accountable, maybe do some jail time and finally be drummed out of the hobby like any common criminal should be.

Rich