Well said rudy
------Original Message------
From: Rudy Franchi
Sender: Mopo
To: Mopo
ReplyTo: Rudy Franchi
Subject: [MOPO] Remake Poster Site
Sent: Dec 8, 2009 9:08 AM

I just knew that when I posted that site we would start hearing from
the nit-wit-pickers of MOPO.  Obviously the fellow who put the article
together is not a anorakian  victim of Asperger's syndrome, but just
someone who was contrasting older versions of posters with contemporary
posters for remakes of the same film. He remains blissfully unaware
that he selected the Antarctican advance or the Tasmanian teaser
instead of the original Bulgarian release. I've said it before: this
once pleasant hobby devoted to the graphic power of movie poster images
has been taken over by a bunch of nerds who want to turn it into effing
stamp collecting!   rudy

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T