Kevin,
This was not a movie poster item was it?

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Kevin Conway
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 2:58 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Heritage Nightmare Shipping & Customer Service - ARE you
SERIOUS! ?

This is the second time this scenario has happened. Today, more then a month
after I bought an item, I get a notice from Heritage stating that I owe an
additional $60 for shipping because when they generated the original invoice,
they underestimated shipping.  I received the item about 3 weeks ago.  So, they
have issued a new invoice on my account for $60.    I have dealt with mail
order and auction companies for 25 years and I have never heard of this.  Can
any of you imagine telling your customer long after they order and received the
item from you, "oh send me more money for the shipping, becssue I screwed up on
calculating shipping charges"??  WHo runs a business like this???

Kevin Conway

Kevin Conway
Conway's Vintage Treasures
www.CVTreasures.com