From: Claude Litton <twoni...@aol.com>
Date: December 19, 2009 10:07:06 AM EST
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] New Poster Forum/Group

Why give me a load of nonsense? The first page is written by Jaegermister. what is his real name. Why can't you answer my question here on MoPo? I asked a simple question which was "Who are the serious collectors running it?" All I get from you is sarcasm, and a direction to go to the site.

If a new store opens and they want my business then they should supply me with proper information. This includes where it is, what it sells, who runs it, etc. All you are doing is telling me to go there blindly and ask questions. Why should I do that? You want members, don't you? Then give people information. Is my question so difficult to answer that you have to run in circles around it?

Why don't you answer my question instead of giving me prose and a misdirected reply with the insinuation that I am "another naysayer". I am far from stupid and don't put up with your misguided thinking. I am a straightforward individual who obviously asked you a very difficult question to answer.

Claude Litton

In a message dated 12/18/2009 11:52:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hollyr...@mac.com writes: Love that tone Claude - there's a saying that the greatest hinderence to growth is contempt prior to investigation. Rather than be just another naysayer, why not have a look, post a question, and see if you get an answer?

Holiday Russell
Admin
Allposterforum.com

My collection: