Movie Poster Forum Sponsors

                Movie Poster  News

            Brought to you by The Movie Poster Forum

December 19th 2009

Dear Mopo'er,

 I have just sent my monthy newsletter out to all MPF members and thought some
of you on MoPo may find it interesting.

I'd like to welcome the latest Movie Poster Forum sponsor... Cinemasterpieces.
                  I'd also like to welcome all the new members that have joined
MPF recently and a big thank you to Scott as always for your wonderful MoPo
mailing list.

                  Check out the Movie Poster forum for latest news and topics
in the Movie Poster World, including...

            James Bond 007 is back UK Festival Poster: » Read full article

                Surfing posters: » Read full article

          Favorite Christmas Movie Poster: » Read full article

          Alamo GREMLINS & ALIEN Charity Auction Prints: » Read full article

         Can someone explain the appeal of 'foreign' posters?: » Read full
article

           • Your Movie Poster Collection : » Read full article

            Premier Membership Subscription now available: » Read full article

          • Movie Poster Seller Advice/Recommendation: » Read full article

          • MPF Dealer Directory: » Read full article

          • MPF:Master Poster List : » Read full article

          • Movie Poster Authentication: » Read full article

          Plus many more interesting and exciting topics.

           Kind Regards

    Andy Neal
    (Goodfella)

    www.movieposterforum.com "In Association with  The Movie Forum"

          "Wishing
you the best of luck with The Movie Poster Forum and in encouraging
others to appreciate the magical art of film posters"

          Martin Scorsese 2009

          If
you would like to sponsor the movie poster forum "newsletter", "the
dealer directory" , "the movie poster forum main site" or sell a movie
poster as a featured item please contact: ad...@movieposterforum.com

Movie Posters Inc. is closing down - 60% Off- All Posters, Lobby Cards Must Go!

MoviePostersInc.com store is closing down and all items are 60% Off!

One Sheet, Three Sheet, Six Sheet, Lobby Cards,Insert Posters, Photos, etc all
must go!

 This sale will last until January 1, 2010!

Terry will combine shipping to save you money.  Email terrytir...@aol.com for
price quotes.

He will accept PayPal, USPS Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and personal or
corporate checks from old customers.

Also...

Movie Poster Book Liquidation, buy in quantity for $5 each and they ship by
Media Mail!

Subject to price change and prior sale on line or my store in Mt. Vernon,
Texas.

        *NEW * The Movie Forum

        The Movie Forum www.themovieforum.org
is a new forum specifically for talking, chatting and discussing Movies
and Films. If you enjoy Movies, Register today for Free:- Click Here to Register

        The place to be for Movies, Movie  Talk,          Movie Chat, Movie
News and Movie  Discussion.

        Featured News

            The Movie Forum

          www.themovieforum.org

The Movie Poster Forum is proud to announce it's new Movie Forum - Register to
take part in Movie and Film Discussions.
MPF sponsorship ::

        For full details on how to advertise a banner on MPF, please click more
details

        Testimonials ::

        Quadbod says...
'We're pleased to have the opportunity to be introduced to new
customers via our advertising banner on MPF. Anyone mentioning MPF in
their e-mails or in person at the events which we attend will always
receive a special welcome.'

        French Movie Posters says..."French
Movie Posters is very pleased with the banner on MPF. It’s really a
great opportunity to meet movie poster collectors from all over the
world. We give each person coming from MPF a great service and try to
have their French movie posters they want, even the hardest one to find"

        Picturetrader
says... "We are proud to sponsor The Movie Poster Forum. It is a great
place for collectors and fans of movie art to share knowledge and
showcase their posters."

        eMoviePoster.com
says... "We have been very happy to note that we have received LOTS of
new bidders in our auctions since we began advertising on MPF!"

        www.moviemem.com
says... "I have had a banner and sponsor button on Movie Poster Forum
for two years and I am very happy with the results. We have had many
enquiries and sales from collectors of movie memorabilia who have
visited www.moviemem.com as a result of the banner   and it is always a
pleasure to look after customers who have been referred   through MPF."

        Posteropolis Vintage Posters says... "Our
banner ad on MPF allows us to reach clients worldwide because this is
where they come to share their great passion for collecting movie
posters, a passion we share as well. So meeting people through MPF
doesn't just mean meeting new customers...it means making new friends!"

                MPF RSS Feed

            MPF Dealer Directory

            Advertise on MPF

          Movie Poster Forum  Statistics:

          Registered Users: 3443
          Total Posts: 51024
          Busiest Time: 364 users were online on Oct 25 2009  2:23 AM