Dave,

If I have a basic store right now, and I have 1000 items that I pay 3 cents a
month, and I want to keep a basic store and my items go to 20 cents a month,
please tell me how my fees are going down? You are assuming I want to switch to
a premium or anchor store. But if I don't and want to keep my basic store, my
costs have now gone up over 600%.

By switching to a premium or anchor store, I am NOT saving anything - because I
am already paying 3 or 5 cents. That just allows me to stay at my same fee -
but increasing the store charge from $15.95 to either $49.95 or $299.95 a
month.

Perhaps I will be saving money based on the NEW charges, but I don't see how my
fees are going down compared to what I am paying today.
Read the Ebay spin how you want but the bottom line is most of us will be
paying more to conduct business on Ebay compared to what we pay today, not
less. Quite a bit more actually.

Dave Smith
www.reeldeals.com