*Our Auctions This Week Are Truly "Special" Auctions!*
Many people who auction movie posters say they have a "special" auction,
when all they have is posters that retail for a greater amount of money, but
which regularly come up for auction over and over again.  We at
eMoviePoster.com think that the term "special" should be reserved for items
that you truly almost never see!
    Since almost all standard-sized posters (one-sheet size and smaller)
turn up with regularity, the only really "special" items are either
larger-sized, or unusual special items.  We gather up all such items for
quite a while and then present them in one truly special auction, and that
is what is contained in this week's Thursday set of auctions.  You will also
find three-sheets and six-sheets in our Tuesday auctions, and those are of
course far more rare than smaller-sized posters.
    If you are the type of collector who likes truly rare items, then we
advise you to very carefully look over all of the items in our Thursday
auctions (and the three-sheets and six-sheets in the Tuesday auctions), both
because you will surely see many items you have never seen before, and
because you may well find items you want to add to your collection, and you
may even get them for reasonable or bargain prices, because sometimes larger
posters sell for less, because there are fewer collectors who pursue them!
------------------------------
*Your money goes further with us!*

    Note that some auction houses treat their buyers as if it is Halloween
all year long, except they play many "tricks" on them, and give them very
few "treats"!  They *SAY* their auctions are "$1 no reserve", but actually
they are "$15 no reserve" when take into account their minimum $14 buyers
premium.  They *SAY* many of their items are in excellent condition, but all
too often the buyer receives an item that is in far lesser condition than
they said, and they even trick you with the images, using "stock images" or
"enhanced images".  Worst of all, some use "house bidders" who seem to have
a spooky ability to bid just under the amount the real bidders were bidding!
    But in eMoviePoster.com auctions, "$1 no reserve" means just that, and
every week we sell lots and lots of items for just $1, $2, or $3!  And every
item is honestly described, with a super-sized unenhanced image of every
item.  And every item is truly sold, and to the highest bid placed by real
bidders!
    This week, we are auctioning *over 1,300 lots *in our Tuesday, Thursday,
and Sunday auctions, and it is virtually a certainty that some percentage of
them will sell for "bargain" prices, and there may be some absolute
"steals", and because we have such a *HUGE* selection, you can easily find
extra items to add to your order and not pay any extra U.S. shipping, and
that can be a huge savings! Remember that, unlike the majority of "hobbies",
where the money you spend on your hobby is gone forever, the money you spend
buying movie paper will almost certainly be recovered the day you ever sell
your collection (and many, many collectors have made lots of money on their
collection over time, because unlike stocks, vintage movie paper continually
rises over time!).
------------------------------

*Sunday auctions*
On* January 24th, *we added 223 glass slides, magazines, presskits, German
programs, and bulk lots *to our site*, and they close on *Sunday, January
31st!  *Read more about these below, or go see them right now in our *Sunday
Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> *at*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html*!

*Some of the best items include:*
9z001 LOT OF 131 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '40-'74 Ghost Valley Raiders, Scream
Blacula, Flareup +!
9z122 WIZARD OF OZ glass slide R49 Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger,
Jack Haley & Bert Lahr!
9z005 LOT OF 112 LOBBY CARDS '28-'69 Gunga Din, Fargo, Green Mansions, Man
With the Golden Arm +!
9z007 LOT OF 22 INCOMPLETE LOBBY CARD SETS OF 5 22 LCs '50s-60s Lonely are
the Brave & more!
9z003 LOT OF 48 FOLDED HORROR/SCI-FI ONE-SHEETS '66-'88 Jaws 3D, Pretty
Poison, The Stuff +!
9z004 LOT OF 165 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '71-'84 American Werewolf in London,
Convoy, Parallax View +!
9z199 GRADUATE presskit '68 Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft, Katharine Ross,
great images!
9z002 LOT OF 100 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS '65-'99 No Nukes, Batman, Footloose,
Howling, Marathon Man +!
9z008 LOT OF ILLUSTRATION ART HARDCOVER BOOKS 5 books
9z127 BLUE DAHLIA German program '51 many different images of Alan Ladd &
sexy Veronica Lake!
9z075 AND NOW TOMORROW glass slide '44 great headshot of Dr. Alan Ladd, plus
pretty Loretta Young!
9z035 NEW MOVIE MAGAZINE magazine May 1930, art of sexy Joan Crawford by J.
Knowles Hare!
9z041 NEW MOVIE MAGAZINE magazine March 1932, incredible art of Jean Harlow
by Charles Sheldon!
9z043 SCREEN ROMANCES magazine June 1933, art of Marlene Dietrich from The
Song of Songs!
9z066 SCREEN STARS magazine February 1946, sexiest smiling Rita Hayworth
starring in Gilda!
9z027 PHOTOPLAY magazine December 1931, art of platinum blonde Jean Harlow
by Earl Christy!
9z055 MOVIE STORY magazine October 1937, wonderful art of Marlene Dietrich
by Mozert!
9z068 SCREEN STARS magazine May 1955, sexy Grace Kelly, the most talked
about girl in Hollywood!
9z101 O. HENRY'S FULL HOUSE glass slide '52 Marilyn Monroe pictured with
many other top stars!
9z010 LOT OF HERITAGE MOVIE POSTER AUCTION CATALOGS 7 catalogs 2004-2006
Grey Smith's best!
9z006 LOT OF 168 ONE SHEETS 168 1sheets '60s-00s Seconds, Serpico, Old Dark
House & more!
9z009 LOT OF MOVIE POSTER AUCTION CATALOGS 2 catalogs '97 and '03 Mummy,
Frankenstein & Bride!
9z069 SCREEN STARS magazine July 1955, sexy Marilyn Monroe in The Seven Year
Itch!
9z046 SCREEN ROMANCES magazine January 1936, art of Jean Harlow in Riff Raff
by Earl Christy!
9z045 SCREEN ROMANCES magazine February 1935, art of sexy Jean Harlow, who
is offering prizes!
9z026 PHOTOPLAY magazine October 1931, great artwork of Joan Crawford by
Earl Christy!
9z031 PHOTOPLAY magazine May 1935, really cool art of Jean Harlow by Georgia
Warren!
9z209 ICE CASTLES presskit '78 Robby Benson, sexy Lynn-Holly Johnson, ice
skating!
9z097 MIRACLE OF MORGAN'S CREEK glass slide '43 Preston Sturges, Eddie
Bracken, Betty Hutton
9z021 LOT OF HOLLYWOOD STUDIO MAGAZINES 24 magazines April 1979 to August
1981 Grant, Loren + more!
9z179 BLADE presskit '98 Wesley Snipes, Stephen Dorff, Kris Kristofferson,
vampires!
9z094 MASK OF DIMITRIOS glass slide '44 Peter Lorre, Sydney Greenstreet,
Zachary Scott, Emerson
9z054 SCREEN ROMANCES magazine December 1937, art of Flynn & De Havilland in
Robin Hood!
9z113 SAMSON & DELILAH glass slide R59 Hedy Lamarr & Victor Mature, Cecil B.
DeMille
9z211 JUST YOU & ME, KID presskit '79 great images of George Burns & young
Brooke Shields!
9z196 FAREWELL MY LOVELY presskit '75 Charlotte Rampling & Robert Mitchum,
Raymond Chandler
9z219 SPACE COWBOYS presskit '00 astronauts Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones,
Sutherland & Garner!
9z215 PRACTICAL MAGIC presskit '98 sexy witches Sandra Bullock & Nicole
Kidman, Channing, Wiest
9z040 NEW MOVIE MAGAZINE magazine January 1932, art of sexy Barbara Stanwyck
by Penrhyn Stanlaws!
9z150 PRIVATE LIVES OF ELIZABETH & ESSEX German program '51 different images
of Davis & Flynn!

*We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them
in our Sunday
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Sunday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100124>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100124) for more
details about these special auctions!  *

*NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE READING THIS AFTER 4 PM CST ON THE 31ST, THEN WE HAVE
ADDED OUR 31ST SET OF SUNDAY AUCTIONS,* *different glass slides, magazines,
presskits, German programs and bulk lots*, which runs from Sunday January
31st to Sunday February 7th!
------------------------------

*Tuesday auctions*
On* January 26th, *we added* 700 three-sheets [41" x 81"], six-sheets [81" x
81"], British quads [30" x 40"], and Argentinean posters [29" x 43"] to our
site*, and they close on *Tuesday, February 2nd!  *Read more about these
below, or go see them right now in our *Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*at* http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*!

*Some of the best items include:*
1a419 DIRTY HARRY 3sh '71 great c/u of Clint Eastwood pointing gun, Don
Siegel crime classic!
1a667 TROUBLE IN TEXAS 3sh '37 art of Tex Ritter w/smoking guns + uncredited
Rita Hayworth shown!
1a556 ONE, TWO, THREE 3sh '62 Billy Wilder, James Cagney, wonderful Saul
Bass art balloons!
1a484 KISS ME DEADLY 3sh '55 Mickey Spillane, Robert Aldrich, Ralph Meeker
as Mike Hammer!
1a008 CINCINNATI KID British quad '65 poker pro Steve McQueen & Ann-Margret,
completely different!
1a576 POINT BLANK 3sh '67 cool art of Lee Marvin, Angie Dickinson, John
Boorman film noir!
1a094 HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL Argentinean '59 classic Vincent Price & skeleton
with hanging girl!
1a184 CRIMSON SKULL 6sh '21 great stone litho of cowboys Anita Bush &
Lawrence Chenault!
1a001 LOLITA British quad '62 Stanley Kubrick, sexy Sue Lyon with heart
sunglasses & lollipop!
1a117 PACIFIC ADVENTURE Argentinean '47 romantic art of Muriel Steinbeck &
Ron Randell + airplane!
1a213 GREEN EYED MONSTER 6sh '19 all-star negro motion picture, stone litho
of train wrecking!
1a038 WEST SIDE STORY British quad '62 Academy Award winning classic
musical, best different art!
1a029 PEEPING TOM British quad '61 Michael Powell voyeur classic, best eye
in keyhole image!
1a423 ELVIS ON TOUR 3sh '72 classic full-length image of Elvis Presley
singing into microphone!
1a421 DR. STRANGELOVE 3sh '64 Stanley Kubrick classic, Sellers, Tomi Ungerer
art!
1a098 KING CREOLE Argentinean '58 great full-length image of Elvis Presley
with guitar!
1a195 EL CID 6sh '61 art of Charlton Heston in armor with sexy Sophia Loren!
1a697 YOUNG & WILD 3sh '58 artwork of the reckless joy rides of wild girls
of the road!
1a388 BLACK SUNDAY 3sh '61 Mario Bava, deep in this demon's eyes is a hidden
unspeakable secret!
1a011 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK British quad '80 George Lucas sci-fi classic, cool
artwork by Tom Jung!
1a619 SONS OF KATIE ELDER 3sh '65 Martha Hyer, great line up of John Wayne,
Dean Martin & more!
1a131 SEVEN YEAR ITCH Argentinean '55 Billy Wilder, great art of sexy
Marilyn Monroe & Ewell!
1a152 13 GHOSTS 6sh '60 William Castle, great art of all the spooks, cool
horror in ILLUSION-O!
1a037 WARRIORS British quad '79 Walter Hill, great different photo of teen
gang!
1a187 DEADLY COMPANIONS 6sh '61 first Sam Peckinpah, sexy Maureen O'Hara
caught swimming!
1a063 BRIDES OF DRACULA Argentinean '60 Terence Fisher, Hammer, Peter
Cushing, different art!
1a032 SID & NANCY British quad '86 Gary Oldman & Chloe Webb, punk rock
classic directed by Alex Cox
1a039 YESTERDAY'S HERO British quad '79 Suzanne Somers saves alcoholic
soccer player Ian McShane!
1a355 VERY PRIVATE AFFAIR 6sh '62 Vie Privee, sexiest Brigitte Bardot
full-length & close up!
1a406 CLEOPATRA 3sh '64 art of sexy Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton by
Howard Terpning!
1a270 MUSIC MAN 6sh '62 Robert Preston, Shirley Jones, art of parade,
classic musical!
1a069 CHINATOWN Argentinean '74 great art of smoking Jack Nicholson & Faye
Dunaway, Roman Polanski
1a096 IN OLD OKLAHOMA Argentinean R50s different super close up of John
Wayne in buckskin!
1a085 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Argentinean '80 George Lucas sci-fi classic, cast
montage art by Ohrai!
1a659 TO EACH HIS OWN 3sh '46 great close up art of pretty Olivia de
Havilland & John Lund!
1a553 ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST 3sh '68 Leone, art of Cardinale, Fonda,
Bronson & Robards!
1a409 COWBOYS FROM TEXAS 3sh '39 Livingston, Hatton & Renaldo are The Three
Mesquiteers!
1a658 TO CATCH A THIEF/VERTIGO 3sh '63 Alfred Hitchcock shown, Grant, Kelly,
Stewart & Novak!
1a632 SURF PARTY 3sh '64 when Beach Boys meet Surf Sweeties, it's a real
swingin' splash of fun!
1a425 ESCAPE ME NEVER 3sh '48 Errol Flynn was a liar you loved, Ida Lupino,
Eleanor Parker

*We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images!  So why not see them in our
Tuesday Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Tuesday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100126>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100126) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*Thursday auctions*
On* January 28th, *we added 400 "very oversized" items including tri-folded
three- and six-sheets, 40x60s, and anything else that needs to ship in a
large flat package, or a tube over 32" long *to our site*, and they close on
*Thursday, February 4th!  *Read more about these below, or go see them right
now in our *Thursday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
*at* http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*!

*Some of the best items include:*
1b004 AVATAR lenticular teaser 1sh '09 James Cameron, cool image!
1b001 BIG PARADE original program book artwork '25 John Gilbert, King Vidor
directed!
1b221 MAGNUM FORCE 40x60 '73 completely different c/u of Clint Eastwood as
Dirty Harry w/his gun!
1b188 MUHAMMAD ALI/EARNIE SHAVERS signed jumbo WC '77 by Muhammad Ali, cool
fight bill!
1b087 QUIET MAN 6sh '51 great image of John Wayne carrying Maureen O'Hara,
John Ford
1b131 SCREAMING MIMI German 33x70 '58 sexy half-dressed Anita Ekberg has
suspense around every curve
1b184a MARIHUANA linen WC '36 Dwain Esper daring drug expose, weed with
roots in Hell, weird orgies!
1b269 GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY 40x60 '68 art of Clint Eastwood & Lee Van
Cleef, Sergio Leone!
1b056 QUIET MAN 3sh R57 great image of John Wayne carrying Maureen O'Hara,
John Ford
1b280 LOVE ON A PILLOW 40x60 '64 sexy Brigitte Bardot, the screen sizzles
with Bardolatry!
1b076 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK int'l 6sh '80 George Lucas sci-fi classic, giant
image of Darth Vader!
1b043 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE style B 3sh '64 Sean Connery is Ian Fleming's
James Bond 007!
1b060 STAR WARS int'l 3sh '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi epic, great art by
Tom Jung!
1b155 BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS 18 jumbo stills '70 Russ Meyer's girls
who are old at twenty!
1b369 ARMY OF DARKNESS subway poster '92 Sam Raimi, great art of Bruce
Campbell w/chainsaw hand!
1b132 BULLITT German 33x47 '77 cool image of Steve McQueen, Jacqueline
Bisset, Peter Yates!
1b313 SWAMP THING 40x60 '82 Wes Craven, cool Hescox art of monster &
Adrienne Barbeau!
1b372 GONE WITH THE WIND subway poster R68 Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh,
all-time classic!
1b135 LA VERITE German 33x47 '61 super sexy Brigitte Bardot, Henri-Georges
Clouzot, The Truth!
1b040 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK int'l 3sh '80 George Lucas sci-fi classic, cool
artwork of Darth Vader!
1b053 PAYROLL PIRATES 3sh '20s Helen Gibson, artwork of three cowboys!
1b274 INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF DOOM 40x60 '84 full-length art of
Harrison Ford by Bruce Wolfe
1b137 NIGHT PORTER German 33x47 '75 Il Portiere di notte, Bogarde, sexy
topless Charlotte Rampling!
1b331 WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE? 40x60 '62 Robert Aldrich, Bette Davis
& Joan Crawford!
1b048 KISS OF ARABY 3sh '33 great full-length stone litho of sexy dancing
harem girl Maria Alba!
1b018 CHESTERFIELD BEST FOR YOU Corbett Twins standee '50s Jean & Joan
Corbett pose w/cigarettes!
1b057 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 3sh '81 great art of adventurer Harrison Ford
by Richard Amsel!
1b296 PLAYGIRL AFTER DARK 40x60 '62 great full-length image of sexy Jayne
Mansfield!
1b110 LIFE'S DARN FUNNY English 3sh '21 Voila Dana, great MacDonald artwork!
1b061 TRUE GRIT int'l 3sh '69 John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn, Kim Darby, Glen
Campbell!
1b248 DELIVERANCE 40x60 '72 Jon Voight, Burt Reynolds, Ned Beatty, John
Boorman classic!
1b002 FORBIDDEN PLANET production art '56 Krell machine concept drawing!
1b141 CHESTERFIELD BEST FOR YOU Baron 21x22 special poster '50s Lita Baron
poses with cig pack!
1b231 BIG JAKE 40x60 '71 Richard Boone wanted gold but John Wayne gave him
lead instead!
1b171 COPPERHEAD 1/2sh '20 cool image of Lionel Barrymore!
1b322 TWIST ALL NIGHT 40x60 '62 Louis Prima, great images of sexy dancing
June Wilkinson!
1b158 DOCTOR DOLITTLE 12 jumbo stills '67 Rex Harrison speaks with animals,
directed by Fleischer!
1b218 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 1sh '81 great art of adventurer Harrison Ford
by Richard Amsel!
1b397 SCREAM vinyl banner '96 directed by Wes Craven, David Arquette, Neve
Campbell!
1b024 GONE WITH THE WIND 4 standees + 50x62 poster R68 Clark Gable, Leigh,
Howard, De Havilland!

*We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them
in our Thursday
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Thursday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100128>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100128) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*Please share your feedback!
*We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to *phil...@emovieposter.com* and let him know what they
are!
------------------------------

*These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in ALL of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1
with NO RESERVE! *And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping
and crazy $14 minimum "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions! * *In
*OUR* auctions, not only do we have no buyers premiums at all, but we also
allow you to combine all the items you purchase in a single set of auctions,
*PLUS* we allow you to combine as many items as possible that you purchase
in a two week period (four weeks if you live outside the U.S.), as long as
all the items can fit into a single package (often, you will have two
packages, one of "flat" items, and one of "rolled" items).

    *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you place
a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure
to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, the "mysterious maxed bids" (*and
the recent scandals takes a LOT of the "mystery" out of those maxed bids!*),
and the outrageous shipping!

     Why do we auction more movie posters than anyone in the world?  It is
because virtually everyone in the movie poster hobby knows us, and because
we really do just about everything "right" (go
*here<http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/top_reasons.php>
* for a full explanation of what we mean).  If it has been a while since you
have ordered from us, you should place an order just to see how we have
pretty much "perfected" our system, to make all of our customers happy,
before, during, and after *EVERY *sale!
------------------------------

*We have lots of great auctions coming up!*
*Note: The below schedule is provided solely to give you an idea of what is
to be auctioned soon, but it is subject to change as we may have to
re-arrange our auction schedule.*

    On *Sunday January 31st*, we will add 200+ glass slides, movie
magazines, German programs, presskits, and bulk lots!
    On *Tuesday February 2nd*, we will add hundreds of better quality single
lobby cards!
    On *Thursday February 4th*, we will add 999 sets of lobby cards (both
complete and incomplete sets)!

    On *Sunday February 7th*, we will add 200+ glass slides, movie
magazines, German programs, presskits, and bulk lots!
    On *Tuesday February 9th*, we will add hundreds of half-sheets and
Japanese posters!
    On *Thursday February 11th*, we will add hundreds of inserts!

    On *Sunday February 14th*, we will add hundreds of autographed 8" x 10"
stills (*NOTE: *depending on time constraints; if we are too busy, we will
add a "regular" Sunday auction on the 14th and move this autograph auction
back)!
    On *Tuesday February 16th*, we will Part I of our 2010 Winter Special
Non-U.S. Mini/Major Auction!
    On *Thursday February 18th*, we will Part II of our 2010 Winter Special
Non-U.S. Mini/Major Auction!

------------------------------

*We have a great weekly e-mail club!
    Our club has 5,954 members,* and many weeks we make great bonus offers
to club members who buy multiple items from us at auction! So if there is *
ANY* chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us at
auction in future weeks, then you have a *LOT* of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. We run
fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with
great prizes for randomly selected members, plus we give news about the
hobby in general and our auctions in particular!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive *ONE* e-mail a week* *(note that we do *NOT* send update
e-mails like this one to members of our weekly e-mail club, because the
information is duplicated there, so if you *join our
club<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
*, you will cease to get these "update" e-mails), and your e-mail address is
*NEVER* given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great
prizes, and you can quit anytime! Just go to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php* and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!
------------------------------

*Remember to check out our auctions...
*    Be sure to check out our *SUNDAY ITEMS (223 glass slides, magazines,
presskits, German programs, and bulk lots) *on our website sometime *BEFORE
*they end *Sunday, January 31st, *beginning around 3 PM CST by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html **(NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE READING
THIS AFTER 4 PM CST ON THE 31ST, THEN WE HAVE ADDED OUR 31ST SET OF SUNDAY
AUCTIONS,* *different glass slides, magazines, presskits, German programs
and bulk lots*, which runs from Sunday January 31st to Sunday February 7th!)

*    *Don't forget to also check out our* TUESDAY ITEMS (700 three-sheets
[41" x 81"], six-sheets [81" x 81"], British quads [30" x 40"], and
Argentinean posters [29" x 43"]) *on our website sometime *BEFORE *they end
*Tuesday, February 2nd, *beginning around 7 PM CST by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*
*
*    And also be sure to check out our *THURSDAY ITEMS (400 "very oversized"
items including tri-folded three- and six-sheets, 40x60s, and anything else
that needs to ship in a large flat package, or a tube over 32" long) *on our
website sometime *BEFORE *they end *Thursday, February 4th, *beginning
around 7 PM CST by going to *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html**
.  *

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery!

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on *January
31st, February 2nd, 4th, & 7th*!

Bruce Hershenson and the other 24 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
*http://www.emovieposter.com*
our auctions: *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*