I have seen posters like this where entire sections of the poster had
literally transferred to the glass, and there was no prayer of them coming
off. You would have more luck transferring the rest of the poster to the
glass rather than the other way around!

If it is bad enough, just leave it like it is and display it, and know that
in 500 years almost all of your collection will have turned to dust anyway.

Bruce