several months ago we shipped a plan 9 from outer space lobby card set
insured for $3000.00 by US Registerd Mail.

Registered mail is trackable by the way, not sure here who said it isn't,
but it is.......we use it all the time.

anyway....as soon as we mailed the package......it disappeared. There was
no record of it anywhere in the usps system. I think it was going to Texas,
so  it wasn't very far.

about six weeks went by, several trips to the post office were
useless...........and as I was in the middle of filling out all the paperwork
filing a
claim.......it magically appeared at the buyers doorstep.

six friggin weeks later!

never got an  explanation from the usps.

it definitely is the best and safest way to ship a valuable item  though.

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  | 15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 --  Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309  0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.

_Our  Facebook Page_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall)