Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:55:23 -0600
From: brucehershen...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] What WERE the best film biographies of popular singers?
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Good points everyone! That raises another question.

Should a biographical film be as factual as possible, even if the result is a
far less entertaining movie? Ot should they paraphrase the advice of The Man
Who Shot Liberty Valance and go with "When the legend becomes fact, print the
legend"? And which of the bios mentioned WERE the most factual? Or the LEAST
factual?

Bruce