http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw

Very liberating, thanks again Tom!

From: andyan...@hotmail.com
To: mopo-l@listserv.american.edu
Subject: RE: [MOPO] True colors from phony collectors!
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:47:41 +0000

Thanks Tom, will have a listen. I do enjoy expanding my horizons with music
tastes.

Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:30:43 -0500
From: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Bruce is Correct.....when people do that,,they are typically doing so because
thats there only  ability...

To try to cause confusion and to discredit you...... Ask yourself..... amI
trying to hurt anyone or do same

If not.... then stand firm and do what you do  and combat the negative by
doing somthing positive....

You will feel better, you will help others and the negative ones always burn
out and devoute themselves..

The greatest hope would be they see thier ways are not right and support
your place......

I found a great song that sums up all Ive learned in 53 years......... by
the great late .. Nat King Cole

called " nature BOY"   I suggest everyone on mopo google it and listen if
you would like to know

what I have learned...... Nat King Cole passed away at 45 and I think he
learned it also..

and perhaps the world is currently learning it also in these times of  concern
and change.

Hope that helps Andy    - Gogle-  Nature Boy -and give a listen...........
its free on the net,

One of the nost beautiful songs Ive heard with meaning

Tom

Bruce Hershenson wrote:

Personally,
I think you are far better off continuing to ignore your critics. What does
it gain you to engage them?

Bruce

  On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Andy Neal <andyan...@hotmail.com>