From: "Franc" <fdav...@verizon.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 6:16:24 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [MOPO] BEWARE of THIS BUYER

This buyer sounds like a newbie who has no idea about anything. I wouldn;t
worry about the one negative feedback you've gotten in 12 years. People who
know you know that you're an excellent vendor and people who don't and have to
check your rating will still see 99.9% positive. If you still can under Ebay's
new policy, post a comment under his negative feedback politely explaining that
this guy is a jerk.

FRANC

P.S. I love the Lex Barker-Tarzan poster I just got from you.