Hi, Everyone,

  I'm sure this poster would have eventually sold at its previous
price--it has over 10 watchers---but, hey, I need the dough and I'd rather have
 it
sell at a lower price SOON than a higher price LATER.  You can ask any
dealer who knows what he (or she) is talking about and they'll probably tell
you
 they've never seen an original US insert on this title. A true find for
any JUDY  GARLAND, JIMMY STEWART, LANA TURNER, HEDY LAMARR or 40's MGM MUSICAL
 material.  I hate to see it go, but....
                                                               Rick

     (javascript:;)
_ZIEGFELD GIRL 1941  MGM MUSICAL Orig US Insert GARLAND!!_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ZIEGFELD-GIRL-1941-MGM-MUSICAL-Orig-US-Insert-GARLAND_W0QQitemZ350321684
282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5190ccaf3a)
James Stewart, Lana Turner, Hedy Lamarr  ULTRA RARE LOOK

_Enlarge_ (javascript:;)

Buy It Now $550.00 27d 7h 18m