**

Hello to all Mopo members!

We have just made a new video about movie poster collecting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s81kn-XrDL4
We have also just listed a new selection of rare film posters, lobby cards,
and photos on our website, http://www.walterfilm.com.

Among some of the high points:
  ---the 1935 BORDERTOWN window card, one of the great U.S. Art Deco film
posters;
  ---vintage film photos, including U.S. classics like THE LADY FROM
SHANGHAI (1947) , LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT (1927), THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH (1955)
and European vintage originals like THE 400 BLOWS [LES QUATRE CENTS COUPS]
(1959), METROPOLIS (1927), VAMPYR (1932), and L'AVVENTURA (1960);
  ---a selection of Italian posters with artwork by Anselmo Ballester;
  ---an original one sheet poster for THE LADY EVE (1941)
  ---two original 1950's costume sketches for I LOVE LUCY.
We welcome you to come and click on NEW PIECES at
http://www.walterfilm.com/index.php?main_page=products_new.

If you have not yet seen our previous films,they are:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WalterFilmDigital#p/a/u/1/XSDrWxd9FLs  and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z90zZ4dleQ8&feature=channel

And we would like to invite you to become a fan of WalterFilm on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/WalterFilm/228903167140. We
will be posting comments about collecting and special notices of interest
about our items.  Please sign up as one of our Facebook fans

Sincerely,
Walter Reuben
www.WalterFilm.com <http://www.walterfilm.com/>
500 North Harper Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90048  USA
Email: wal...@walterfilm.com
(323) 651-3313

--

This transmission may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or