I agree with you, kirby.

It was tiresome from the get go, especially in a forum like this.

the political discussions should be kept out.

On Mar 7, 2010, at 3:07 PM, Kirby McDaniel wrote:

All this is very tiresome. I can hear all this on CNN, FoxNews (no!) and MSNBC. Let's get back to film posters before I chime in with my two cents worth and bore you
all fucking to death.

Kirby