From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Jeff
Potokar
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 1:59 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] The Oscars-Stars from the Past

Channing,

My friend worked as a coordinator for the awards for a few years in
the late 1990s... i asked her about this sequence and if it would
continue.. she said that part of the problem was where some folks
might be living, health issues and getting them here to LA, for this
brief time on stage.. still if they are willing and want to attend, i
think it should become a regular segment, if at all possible.

Jeff