*Sunday auctions*
On* March 7th, *we added 209 glass slides, magazines, presskits, and German
programs * to our site*, and they close on *Sunday, March 14th!  *Read more
about these below, or go see them right now in our * Sunday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>
*at* http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html*!

*Where are the many bulk lots regularly offered on Sunday?*
      We were just so busy this week with that we couldn't prepare our usual
assortment of 15 to 30 bulk lots, but know that we have a *HUGE *number of
items waiting to be auctioned in bulk lots, so please know that they will
return soon, and almost every week thereafter.

*Some of the best items include:*
1x019 SCREEN GUIDE magazine December 1936 art of smiling Jeanette MacDonald
by Morr Kusnet!
1x059 ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT glass slide '30 Lew Ayres, Louis
Wolheim, Lewis Milestone
1x106 WEEK-END MARRIAGE glass slide '32 close up of sexy Loretta Young +
George Brent!
1x005 SILVER SCREEN magazine May 1945 close up of sexy Lauren Bacall from
The Big Sleep!
1x094 RECKLESS glass slide '35 sexy full-length Jean Harlow + close up with
William Powell!
1x092 PAID glass slide '30 fantastic close up of young sexy Joan Crawford
scowling!
1x076 IF I HAD A MILLION glass slide '32 montage of Charles Laughton, W.C.
Fields + entire cast!
1x170 MOONRAKER presskit '79 Roger Moore as James Bond, Richard Kiel, Lois
Chiles
1x078 KING OF JAZZ glass slide '30 Paul Whiteman & His Band, cool image of
many brides & grooms!
1x168 JAWS 2 presskit '78 just when you thought it was safe to go back in
the water!
1x086 MAN FROM WYOMING style A glass slide '30 romantic close up of Gary
Cooper & June Collyer!
1x090 NO LIMIT style B glass slide '31 wonderful close up of beautiful
smiling Clara Bow!
1x160 1941 presskit '79 Steven Spielberg, John Belushi, includes cool
artwork stills!
1x203 STAR TREK V presskit '89 The Final Frontier, William Shatner, Leonard
Nimoy
1x150 SPELLBOUND German program '52 Alfred Hitchcock, Ingrid Bergman,
Gregory Peck, different!
1x001 SILVER SCREEN magazine January 1945 Betty Grable in wild outfit from
Diamond Horseshoe!
1x105 VIOLENT MEN glass slide '54 Glenn Ford, Barbara Stanwyck, Edward G.
Robinson
1x081 LADY WITH A PAST glass slide '32 close up of sexy Constance Bennett +
Ben Lyon & two men!
1x004 SILVER SCREEN magazine April 1945 sexy Lana Turner in really wild
outfit!
1x079 LADIES OF THE JURY glass slide '32 art of Edna May Oliver, Roscoe Ates
& radio's Ken Murray!
1x098 SEED glass slide '31 directed by William Wellman, Bette Davis billed &
pictured!
1x007 SILVER SCREEN magazine July 1945 sexy Maureen O'Hara from The Spanish
Main by Jack Albin!
1x174 POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE presskit '81 Jack Nicholson & Jessica Lange
1x209 WYATT EARP presskit '94 Kevin Costner, Dennis Quaid, Gene Hackman,
Michael Madsen
1x197 SOMEWHERE IN TIME presskit '80 Christopher Reeve, Jane Seymour, cult
classic!
1x077 JEWEL ROBBERY glass slide '32 William Powell together again with Kay
Francis!
1x084 LIVES OF A BENGAL LANCER glass slide '34 Gary Cooper, completely
different image + artwork!
1x099 SIN OF MADELON CLAUDET glass slide '31 romantic close up of Helen
Hayes & Neil Hamilton!
1x018 SCREEN GUIDE magazine November 1936 headshot artwork of Clark Gable by
Morr Kusnet!
1x089 MISS PACIFIC FLEET glass slide '35 art of sexy Joan Blondell & Glenda
Farrell in sailor caps!
1x022 SCREEN GUIDE magazine March 1937 great art of Robert Taylor smiling
really big!
1x202 STAR TREK presskit '79 William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest
Kelley, Stephen Collins
1x013 SCREEN GUIDE vol 1 no 2 magazine June 1936 cute Shirley Temple with
her Cocker Spaniel dog!
1x016 SCREEN GUIDE magazine September 1936 super close up art of Robert
Taylor by Morr Kusnet!
1x169 MOMMIE DEAREST presskit '81 great portraits of Faye Dunaway as Joan
Crawford!
1x143 NO HIGHWAY IN THE SKY German program '52 James Stewart & sexy Marlene
Dietrich, different!
1x177 RETURN OF THE JEDI presskit '83 George Lucas classic, Mark Hamill,
Harrison Ford
1x037 MOTION PICTURE magazine October 1940 Deanna Durbin with umbrella in
Spring Parade!
1x036 MOTION PICTURE magazine September 1940 Carole Lombard with her Boxer &
Dalmatian dogs!
1x006 SILVER SCREEN magazine June 1945 portrait of Ingrid Bergman from
Spellbound!

*We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them
in our Sunday
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Sunday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100307>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100307) for more
details about these special auctions!  *

* NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE READING THIS AFTER 4 PM CST ON THE 14th, THEN WE HAVE
ADDED OUR 37th SET OF SUNDAY AUCTIONS,* *different glass slides, magazines,
exhibitor magazines, presskits, German programs, and bulk lots*, which runs
from Sunday March 14th to Sunday March 21st!
------------------------------

*Tuesday auctions*
On* March 9th, *we added* 999 folded one-sheets (covering all years and
genres) to our site*, and they close on * Tuesday, March 16th!  *Read more
about these below, or go see them right now in our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*at* http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*!

*Some of the best items include:*
1y001 I MARRIED A WITCH 1sh '42 wonderful art of sexiest Veronica Lake &
Fredric March!
1y118 CARMEN JONES 1sh '54 great full-length artwork of sexy Dorothy
Dandridge!
1y900 TO CATCH A THIEF 1sh '55 great artwork of pretty Grace Kelly & Cary
Grant, Alfred Hitchcock!
1y434 JOLSON STORY style B 1sh '46 Larry Parks & Evelyn Keyes in bio of the
greatest entertainer!
1y021 AFFAIR TO REMEMBER 1sh '57 romantic close-up art of Cary Grant about
to kiss Deborah Kerr!
1y308 GODFATHER 1sh '72 Marlon Brando & Al Pacino in Francis Ford Coppola
crime classic!
1y621 NORTH BY NORTHWEST 1sh '59 Cary Grant, Eva Marie Saint, Alfred
Hitchcock classic!
1y285 FUN & FANCY FREE style A 1sh '47 Walt Disney, art of Edgar Bergen &
Charlie McCarthy!
1y497 LOVE IS A MANY-SPLENDORED THING 1sh '55 romantic art of William Holden
& Jennifer Jones!
1y688 RADIO CITY REVELS 1sh '38 Bob Burns, Jack Oakie, Kenny Baker & sexy
Ann Miller!
1y554 MONSTER FROM THE OCEAN FLOOR 1sh '54 great image of the beast
attacking sexy girl!
1y836 SUSANNA PASS 1sh '49 great art of Roy Rogers riding Trigger, plus sexy
Dale Evans!
1y838 SUSPIRIA 1sh '77 classic Dario Argento horror, cool close up screaming
mouth image!
1y882 THING 1sh '82 John Carpenter, cool sci-fi horror art, the ultimate in
alien terror!
1y966 WHERE'S MY WANDERING BOY THIS EVENING? 1sh '23 Mack Sennett, Ben
Turpin, stone litho art!
1y711 RIDING HIGH style A 1sh '43 sexy Dorothy Lamour in Indian headdress,
Dick Powell!
1y048 BACK TO THE FUTURE 1sh '85 Robert Zemeckis, art of Michael J. Fox &
Delorean by Drew Struzan!
1y883 THING new credit style 1sh '82 John Carpenter, cool sci-fi horror art,
ultimate in terror!
1y831 SUPER VIXENS 1sh '75 Russ Meyer, super sexy Shari Eubank is TOO MUCH
for one movie!
1y976 WILD WORLD OF BATWOMAN 1sh '66 cool artwork of sexy female super hero
by J. Syphers!
1y315 GOONIES 1sh '85 Josh Brolin, teen adventure classic, Drew Struzan art!
1y222 EMMANUELLE 1sh '75 close up of sexy Sylvia Kristel's lips, X was never
like this!
1y876 THEY CALL HER ONE EYE 1sh '74 wild cult classic, Christina Lindberg in
the title role!
1y398 IF I'M LUCKY 1sh '46 Vivan Blaine, Perry Como, Carmen Miranda, Harry
James!
1y270 FOR YOUR EYES ONLY English 1sh '81 no one comes close to Roger Moore
as James Bond 007!
1y556 MOONRAKER style A int'l teaser 1sh '79 art of Roger Moore as James
Bond in space by Gouzee!
1y179 DEEP RED 1sh '77 Dario Argento, wild creepy artwork of doll with
cleaver!
1y312 GOOD LUCK MR YATES 1sh '43 Claire Trevor, Edgar Buchanan, cool art of
female welder!
1y062 BEN-HUR 1sh '60 Charlton Heston, William Wyler classic religious epic,
cool chariot art!
1y059 BEATLES AROUND THE WORLD 1sh '70s Beatles, photos of John, Paul,
George & Ringo!
1y557 MOONRAKER style B int'l teaser 1sh '79 art of Moore as Bond & sexy
babes in space by Gouzee!
1y766 SILVER QUEEN 1sh '42 Priscilla Lane gambles at poker, cool playing
card design!
1y863 TEXAS MASQUERADE style A 1sh '44 Andy Clyde, William Boyd as Hopalong
Cassidy!
1y385 HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME 1sh '57 Anthony Quinn as Quasimodo, sexy Gina
Lollobrigida!
1y357 HIGH SCHOOL CAESAR 1sh '60 teen gangster had more rackets than Al
Capone, hot Daria Massey!
1y301 GIMME SHELTER int'l 1sh '71 Rolling Stones, out of control rock & roll
concert!
1y729 SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER teaser 1sh '77 image of disco dancer John
Travolta & Karen Lynn Gorney!
1y691 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 1sh R82 great art of adventurer Harrison Ford
by Richard Amsel!
1y441 JUVENILE JUNGLE 1sh '58 a girl delinquent & a jet propelled gang out
for fast kicks!
1y384 HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME style A 1sh R52 Victor Hugo, best Charles
Laughton & Maureen O'Hara!

 *We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images!  So why not see them in our
Tuesday Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Tuesday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100309>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100309) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*Thursday auctions*
On* March 11th, *we added 666 single lobby cards (including 121 title cards
and 41 signed cards) * to our site*, and they close on * Thursday, March
18th!  *Read more about these below, or go see them right now in our * Thursday
Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> *at*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*!

*Some of the best items include:*
1z312 FLASH GORDON Chap6 LC '36 Buster Crabbe at controls w/Priscilla
Lawson, best serial ever!
1z465 NORTH BY NORTHWEST LC #2 '59 Alfred Hitchcock, classic image of Cary
Grant chased by plane!
1z528 SCARFACE LC '32 Howard Hawks, Howard Hughes, great c/u of Paul Muni as
Tony Camonte!
1z496 PSYCHO LC #3 '60 Alfred Hitchcock, most classic long shot of Anthony
Perkins by house!
1z498 PSYCHO LC #6 '60 Alfred Hitchcock, great 2-shot of Anthony Perkins and
Janet Leigh!
1z470 NOW & FOREVER LC '34 great close up of Gary Cooper & pretty Carole
Lombardin cool hat!
1z299 EX-MRS. BRADFORD LC '36 William Powell, Jean Arthur & James Gleason in
convertible car!
1z546 SHADOW OF THE THIN MAN LC '41 c/u William Powell sick after
merry-go-round ride & Myrna Loy!
1z545 SHADOW OF A DOUBT LC '43 Alfred Hitchcock,Teresa Wright serving Joseph
Cotten breakfast!
1z660 WRONG MAN LC #6 '57 Alfred Hitchcock shown reading newspaper behind
smoking Henry Fonda!
1z107 TOUCH OF EVIL TC '58 art of Orson Welles, c/u of Charlton Heston &
sexy Janet Leigh!
1z504 QUIET MAN LC #5 '51 John Wayne brings flowers to Maureen O'Hara,
Victor McLaglen watches!
1z326 FROZEN GHOST LC '44 close up of Lon Chaney Jr, comforting scared Elena
Verdugo!
1z365 HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME LC '39 close up of smiling pretty Maureen
O'Hara as Esmerelda!
1z092 SONG OF THE THIN MAN TC '47 William Powell, Myrna Loy, and Asta the
dog too!
1z187 AFFAIR TO REMEMBER LC #5 '57 classic
if-it-had-to-be-one-of-us-why-did-it-have-to-be-you!
1z452 NIAGARA LC #5 '53 Joseph Cotten on ground next to unconscious Marilyn
Monroe!
1z541 SEVEN YEAR ITCH LC #3 '55 sexy Marilyn Monroe tries to get Tom Ewell's
finger out of bottle!
1z645 VERTIGO int'l LC '58 Alfred Hitchcock classic, James Stewart stares at
brunette Kim Novak!
1z453 NIAGARA LC #7 '53 sexy Marilyn Monroe & Jean Peters learn the shocking
news!
1z347 HANGOVER SQUARE LC '45 close up of Laird Cregar with belt about to
strangle pretty girl!
1z490 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #1 '57 Laurence Olivier w/sexy Marilyn Monroe
by champagne bucket!
1z172 A-HAUNTING WE WILL GO LC '42 Laurel & Hardy in wacky turbans holding
ducks!
1z226 BLUE DAHLIA LC #3 '46 tough Alan Ladd & Hugh Beaumont interrogate
scared William Bendix!
1z086 SCARLET STREET TC '45 Fritz Lang film noir, Edward G. Robinson, Joan
Bennett, Dan Duryea
1z255 CROSSFIRE LC #5 '47 close up of sexy Gloria Grahame having drinks with
Steve Brodie in bar!
1z491 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #5 '57 sexy Marilyn Monroe pours refreshment
for Laurence Olivier!
1z032 FALLEN ANGEL TC '45 Preminger, pretty Alice Faye, Dana Andrews, sexy
bad girl Linda Darnell!
1z542 SEVEN YEAR ITCH LC #4 '55 Billy Wilder, Tom Ewell kisses sexy Marilyn
Monroe in fantasy!
1z441 MIRACLE ON 34th STREET LC #5 '47 Maureen O'Hara whispers to John Payne
by Edmund Gwenn!
1z604 TERROR TRAIL LC '33 great close up of Tom Mix standing before bad guy
in jail cell!
1z269 DEVIL BAT LC R40s Bela Lugosi emerges from secret passageway in the
wall!
1z574 SONG OF THE THIN MAN LC #6 '47 William Powell & Myrna Loy listen to
Keenan Wynn w/clarinet!
1z207 BATMAN LC #4 '66 great close up of villains, Penguin, Riddler,
Catwoman & Joker!
1z329 G.I. BLUES LC #2 '60 great close up of Juliet Prowse comforting Elvis
Presley!
1z252 CRISS CROSS LC #2 '48 best close up of Burt Lancaster about to kiss
Yvonne De Carlo!
1z276 DOG'S LIFE LC '18 Charlie Chaplin threatens the man who threatened his
dog!
1z037 GANG'S ALL HERE TC '43 sexy Alice Faye, Carmen Miranda, Benny Goodman
with clarinet!
1z175 ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET THE MUMMY LC #8 '55 Bud & Lou with sexy Peggy
King in giant vase!
1z313 FLASH GORDON'S TRIP TO MARS Chap 14 LC R40s serial, A Beast at Bay,
Buster Crabbe fighting!

*We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them
in our Thursday
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Thursday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100311>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20100311) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

* WANT TO BUY WITHOUT BIDDING?**: 422 Fixed Priced items on our site, for
immediate purchase!*

We are primarily an auction company, but sometimes we are consigned multiple
examples of the same poster which we offer at fixed prices in our "Fixed
Price" gallery (we successfully did this around two years ago, and sold out
of most items). We have photographed and listed all of the items we have
multiples of which totals *422 Fixed Price* items! These include a great
selection of posters of all sizes and countries (U.S. one-sheets, inserts,
half sheets, three-sheets, and much more, as well as posters from England,
the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, and more!) with some really
desirable titles such as * SEVEN YEAR ITCH, FISTFUL OF DOLLARS, THE
GAUNTLET, EXORCIST, RETURN OF THE JEDI,* and many more!

These Fixed Price items range in price from $2.49 to $514.99, and while we
have more than one example of every poster in our Fixed Price section, we
have a limited supply of them (normally, between 5 and 10 of each), and we
will surely sell out of some very quickly. Remember that each time a Fixed
Price item sells, we raise the price (by around 10%), so the longer you wait
to purchase an item in our Fixed Price section, the more you well pay for
it, so why don't you look them over right away before other collectors get
to buy them first, and the price increases or we sell out entirely of the
poster(s) you want?

*You can browse our Fixed Price items by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html .
*
Note: we are in the process of upgrading our shopping cart, so when you
place an order you will be prompted for your details which will then be
e-mailed to us. We will then send you complete payment information via
e-mail so that you may pay using any major credit card, check/money order,
or PayPal (of course you tell us to "put it on your card" and then we will
invoice your order, send it right out, and you will receive our standard
shipping notification e-mail). You are also welcome to call us to complete
your order (our phone number and business hours are provided when you click
to purchase an item), and our staff will be happy to help.  Sometimes, we
won't see your order for 12 to 24 hours (depending on when you place it),
but we will absolutely honor the price you clicked on, even though we may
have raised the price on that item by the time we receive your order!
------------------------------

*Please share your feedback!
*We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to * phil...@emovieposter.com* and let him know what they
are!
------------------------------

* These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in ALL of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1
with NO RESERVE! *And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping
and crazy $14 minimum "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions! * *In
*OUR* auctions, not only do we have no buyers premiums at all, but we also
allow you to combine all the items you purchase in a single set of auctions,
*PLUS* we allow you to combine as many items as possible that you purchase
in a two week period (four weeks if you live outside the U.S.), as long as
all the items can fit into a single package (often, you will have two
packages, one of "flat" items, and one of "rolled" items).

    *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you place
a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure
to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, the "mysterious maxed bids" (*and
the recent scandals takes a LOT of the "mystery" out of those maxed bids!*),
and the outrageous shipping!

     Why do we auction more movie posters than anyone in the world?  It is
because virtually everyone in the movie poster hobby knows us, and because
we really do just about everything "right" (go *
here<http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/top_reasons.php>
* for a full explanation of what we mean).  If it has been a while since you
have ordered from us, you should place an order just to see how we have
pretty much "perfected" our system, to make all of our customers happy,
before, during, and after *EVERY *sale!
 ------------------------------

* We have lots of great auctions coming up!*
 *Note: The below schedule is provided solely to give you an idea of what is
to be auctioned soon, but it is subject to change as we may have to
re-arrange our auction schedule.*

    On *Sunday March 14th*, we will add 200+ glass slides, movie magazines,
exhibitor magazines, German programs, presskits, and bulk lots!
    On *Tuesday March 16th*, we will add 846 rolled Belgians, small French,
and Italian locandinas!
    On *Thursday March 18th*, we will add hundreds of rolled non-U.S.
posters (all other sizes not in our Tuesday auctions, that are one-sheet
size or smaller)!

    On *Sunday March 21st*, we will add 200+ glass slides, movie magazines,
exhibitor magazines, German programs, presskits, and bulk lots!
    On *Tuesday March 23rd*, we will add hundreds of Italian and French
posters (one- and two-panels only)!
    On *Thursday March 25th*, we will add hundreds of pressbooks and
oversized posters that ship flat, but are window card size or smaller when
folded!

    On *Sunday March 28th*, we will add hundreds of autographed 8" x 10"
stills (*NOTE: *depending on time constraints; if we are too busy, we will
add a "regular" Sunday auction on the 28th and move this autograph auction
back)!
    On *Tuesday March 30th*, we will add 999 folded one-sheets!
    On *Thursday April 1st*, we will add hundreds of folded non-U.S. posters
and possibly non-U.S. lobby cards!

------------------------------

* We have a great weekly e-mail club!
    Our club has 6,095 members,* and many weeks we make great bonus offers
to club members who buy multiple items from us at auction! So if there is *
ANY* chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us at
auction in future weeks, then you have a *LOT* of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. We run
fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with
great prizes for randomly selected members, plus we give news about the
hobby in general and our auctions in particular!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive *ONE* e-mail a week* * (note that we do *NOT* send update
e-mails like this one to members of our weekly e-mail club, because the
information is duplicated there, so if you * join our
club<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
*, you will cease to get these "update" e-mails), and your e-mail address is
*NEVER* given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great
prizes, and you can quit anytime! Just go to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php* and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!
------------------------------

*Remember to check out our auctions...
 *     Be sure to check out our *SUNDAY ITEMS (209 glass slides, magazines,
presskits, and German programs) *on our website sometime *BEFORE * they end
*Sunday, March 14th, * beginning around 3 PM CST by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
** (NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE READING THIS AFTER 4 PM CST ON THE 14th, THEN WE
HAVE ADDED OUR 37th SET OF SUNDAY AUCTIONS,* *different glass slides,
magazines, exhibitor magazines, presskits, German programs, and bulk lots*,
which runs from Sunday March 14th to Sunday March 21st!)

*     *Don't forget to also check out our* TUESDAY ITEMS (999 folded
one-sheets covering all years and genres) * on our website sometime *BEFORE
* they end *Tuesday, March 16th, * beginning around 7 PM CST by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*
*
*     And also be sure to check out our *THURSDAY ITEMS (666 single lobby
cards including 121 title cards and 41 signed cards) *on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Thursday, March 18th, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html**.  *

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our * All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery!

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on *March
14th, 16th, 18th, or 21st*!

 Bruce Hershenson and the other 25 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
* http://www.emovieposter.com*
our auctions: * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*