styles but there are 3 in all.

If anyone would like to sell me their 6sh vertigo I'm all ears.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2010, at 18:54, Sean Linkenback <slinkenb...@comcast.net> wrote:

By "all of the posters" do you mean that the 3-sheet and 40x60 have a different
silhouette?
Because the ones on the one-sheet, insert, window card, and both style half
sheets are exactly the same.

And yes - another excellent film Walter.
Can't wait to see what you do next.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Hershenson
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] a NEW VIDEO

Excellent Walter! Do 100 more if you get the time. They are a huge credit to
our hobby.

One little thing I can add is that I always had the sensation that all the
posters for Vertigo were essentially the same (because the swirl pattern is so
overwhelming), but when I saw a pressbook, I was surprised to discover that all
the posters have a completely different silhouette image at center!

Great work.

Bruce