ah, so further to my last post, the 24sh is different again! so that's 4
versions.
anyone know if any 24sheets of vertigo have ever surfaced?

--- On Sun, 2/5/10, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] a NEW VIDEO
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Sunday, 2 May, 2010, 20:45

I meant the posters shown on the pressbook page are all different.

See: http://www.emovieposter.com/imagearchive/poster/52643.html

Bruce

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Sean Linkenback <slinkenb...@comcast.net>
wrote:

By "all of the posters" do you mean that the
3-sheet and 40x60 have a different silhouette?
Because the ones on the one-sheet, insert, window
card, and both style half sheets are exactly the same.

And yes - another excellent film
Walter.
Can't wait to see what you do next.