This reminds me of a government ad campaign running on Dutch TV dealing with
the subject "how to deal with nice people".
Ron
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom A. Pennock
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 2:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Is it my imagination or are many movie poster forum
members REALLY...

  Not too long ago I was at the Post Office and I took the door to hold the
door for a woman. She looked at me puzzled as to what my motive was or what I
was going to do. Then she realized I just wanted to open the door for a lady
and had some manners. Really sad when you can't even hold a door open for
someone without your motives coming into question.

  --Tom Pennock

  In a message dated 6/6/2010 8:05:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,