Thanks, Sean and Rich, for an interesting report.

Richard Del Belso

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:20:36 -0700
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] My (not so) Much Anticipated Cinevent Report
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I second Sean's report, most especially about seeing my friend Adrian Cowdrey
whom I had been concerned about for all the time he was being treated for his
cancer. Sadly, he wasn't having any more beer by the time I got to the bar and
so I was not able to buy him one.. so I hope I get to the bar earlier next
year. But it was fantastic to see him and he looked great which assuaged his
all of his friend's concern considerably

and yes indeed I did get to buy some real cool stuff and some of this will
start turning up in my auctions in the next weeks. especially the window cards
Sean is talking about....