Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:44:11 +0000
From: seemailbox2...@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MoviePosterBid.com is reaching a milestone!!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Hi Rich,

That post was not from me. How does someone do that (hijack my email???).

Good on you Rich and congratulations on reaching this milestone, for which I
can't imagine all the work that has been involved (scares me to think),
especially with such a small team (with just a lady assistant?). Awesome effort
and good luck in further growing your business.

If you (or anyone else on MOPO) get any more emails addressed from what looks
like me that sound out of character, please don't think they are from me. I'll
try to figure out what is going on... I think this has happened on MOPO before
and Scott figured it out... maybe Scott can also look into this one too... the
email headers or something?

Cheers,

Steve E