I changed my email account login password... Will see if that helps, fingers
crossed...

Steve E

--- On Sat, 12/6/10, Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com> wrote:

From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MoviePosterBid.com is reaching a milestone!!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Saturday, 12 June, 2010, 0:48

Steve

thanks for writing and clearing it up.

I wouldn't be surprised if "the Douche" has re-appeared and
like last time, just uses anonymity as a cloak to hide.

or some other troll..

But thanks very much for clearing up the comment and thanks also for the
compliment on MPB

yes, I only have a "Girl Friday" over here and she does a great
job.. I'll tell her you said she's great!

Rich