Thank you Rich, Richard and Jeff,

I did look into his feedback left section.  He sells a lot of things and
doesn't leave very much feedback.  I paid the same day I bought the game on
May 7th and left positive feedback on May 28th because it took a while to
get it in the mail.  Yes, there was some lag time, but how could I leave any
feedback until I saw the auction item?

Anyway, thanks again for your thoughts.

Nathalie